Monday, April 23, 2012

Look Up to My Dad

My father is the best father anyone could ever have. He is not too strict or too lenient. He knows how to handle a situation pretty well. He is nice when the situation asks for it but he can also be otherwise. He acts according to how the situation calls for it. He never failed in showing and making us feel loved and cared. I do not know how much a dental hygienist salary is, but he was able to give all material things that we needed. He never fails to meet all our needs.
It was because of the love of my father I was able to pursue my dreams of becoming a dental hygienist. His constant support and confidence in me rewarded me with a gratifying career I would have never been able to have without him.
I could never ask for another father than the one that I have. I am so thankful thatI am gifted with such a lovable, respectful, hardworking and adorable father.

No comments:

Post a Comment